Service Delivery Engineer
IntaPeople are looking for a Service Delivery Engineer to join a fast paced and exiting team.
You will contribute to the development and support of production and service engineering teams. Adhering to compliance and company processes, you will also focus on improving customer experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing multiple operating systems and their deployment method.
- Design, development & build support processes and (or) products.
- Project support working with various stakeholders throughout the business.
- Production and service support.
- End to End continuous improvement of all areas of configuration and service,
- Training of Operatives to enhance quality and efficiency.
- Writing/editing and controlling instructions for Circuit Design Software, assembly, test, deployment, and shipping.
Skills & Experience
- Degree level (or equivalent) in relevant subject
- Experience of Windows and android operating systems
- PC Hardware knowledge
- Proven skills in managing projects
- Experience managing simultaneous projects
- Lean Manufacturing – 6S, Kaizen, Gemba
Applicants must be within distance of Cardiff & must also have right to work in UK as we do not offer sponsorship.
Please ‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Hayley for a confidential chat: firstname.lastname@example.org 02920 252500.