Our leading law firm client are recruiting for a senior .NET developer with experience of Azure cloud development to join their Technology Department on a 1 year fixed-term contract. They’re looking for a pro-active, accountable team player who can communicate effectively with others in the Technology team and the wider business.
The person in this role will work closely with the Technology department and other key stakeholders from across the business to understand technical requirements, to develop and support integrations within the firm’s Azure cloud environment.
- Azure Integration development – bringing your experience in the design, architecture and development of Azure integrations, as well Data Factory and Logic App solutions.
- Work closely with architects, data engineers and the technical owners of the various systems to develop high quality integrations.
- Azure Integration maintenance and support – work quickly and effectively to resolve problems in the production environment, and enhance solutions where needed.
- Work closely with third-party vendors to understand and support their integration and master data management implementations.
- Share knowledge and train existing development team members to help them develop skills in the technologies.
- Build strong relationships and liaise closely with the business owners of the solutions to understand and gather ongoing business requirements, for future analysis by the business analysts.
- Offer support on product functionality to the business analysts to enhance product features and find new use-cases.
- Ensure solutions are secure, well maintained and compliant with internal governance.
- Implement all aspects of an application’s lifecycle: secure design, coding, security, encryption, error logging, debugging, scalability, code reviews, development, and testing.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving approach.
- Proven experience of Azure Integration and ETL solutions, including Data Factory, Logic Apps, Function Apps, API Management, Service Bus.
- Solid experience of C# / .NET Core / ASP.NET development.
- Experience working with key business stakeholders to derive functional and technical requirements and turning these into technical designs and working solutions.
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle, preferably with experience working in an ISO 27001 accredited development team.
- Modern Office add-ins.
- Strong SQL development skills.
- Data warehousing.
- Master data management solutions.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 experience.
- Building Azure CI/CD DevOps pipelines.
- Working in an ISO 27001 accredited development team.
- Experience in Test-driven Development (TDD)
- Working in a Scrum/Kanban environment using Jira and/or Azure DevOps.
- Earlier roles in Law Firms.
If you are interested in this role email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.