Are you highly experienced in software development, with the ability to lead a development team? IntaPeople have partnered with a rapidly growing digital agency within the online gaming and casino industry. You will be joining an ambitious software company, looking to continue their upward trajectory. You will be responsible for working on their state-of-the-art white label platforms for their clients. The successful Development Team Lead will lead a team of 5/6 developers to develop new features, driving the technical strategy and delivering on the commercial ambitions of your product. This is a chance to join a culturally innovative company who will support and grow your career step by step.
This is an opportunity to grow together with a company, with excellent internal career progression and benefits package. This Development Team Lead role is supported by a highly competitive base income, an annual bonus, private medical coverage for you and your family, and complimentary breakfast and lunch from their onsite chef, among other benefits.
- PHP experience of at least 10 years
- Over 2 years of experience in a leadership role
- Object-oriented programming, and unit/integration testing expertise and knowledge
- Frameworks – Laravel/Symfony/Lumen
- Over 10 years of database experience, ideally with MySQL
- Write complicated queries and integrate PHP applications with huge MySQL databases with Git MySQL
- At least one DevOps tooling platform
- Salary – up to £100k (doe)
- Annual bonus
- Annual salary and bonus review
- Hybrid working model – wfh on Wednesdays and Fridays
- Free breakfasts and lunches
- Free gym membership and private healthcare
- Great pension plan
Apply now or call Dene Field-Dawson on 02920 252 500 for a confidential chat!