IntaPeople are currently working with a Software Provider who offer bespoke web/software application development and software services stretching from business intelligence, cloud migration to information security. They really do put their people first and have an excellent track record for providing the best technology solutions which exceed client expectations.
If your keen on working in a creative and vibrant environment with flexible working as standard this could be an ideal opportunity for you. You’ll be involved with a wide range of tech whilst also working on digital platforms and cloud applications. Having full involvement with the project lifecycle and client management comes as standard to ensure the highest standards are met.
We have opportunities available for senior and lead Full-stack developers to join their Agile development teams, working on software development projects using Umbraco CMS.
- Full stack development experience in Microsoft technologies
- Leadership/Senior experience as a Software Developer (not necessarily people management)
- Building complex and bespoke .NET, MVC web applications
- Database development (ideally in SQL)
- Test Driven Development
You will work closely with clients and Senior stakeholders to develop the software solutions/services whilst being fully involved with the full project lifecycle from start to finish. Working with other Seniors/Leads you will lead one of their many Agile squads whilst working on multiple projects.
The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in emerging technologies whilst taking pride in what they do on a day-to-day basis. Having the responsibility, The whole development team work as one so mentoring all level of peers and taking on leadership responsibilities whilst having excellent communications skills will be essential.
Desirable (but not essential):
- Experience using Umbraco or other Content Management Systems (training can be provided)
- Microsoft Azure development and deployment (CI/CD)
- Agile methodologies
- Experience with modern front frameworks
- Experience using Azure DevOps
- System architecture design
- Competitive Salary (£55,000 - £65,000) depending on experience
- Bonus scheme related to performance and company performance
- Flexible working
- Hybrid/Remote working
- Cardiff Location with modern, open planned offices
- 25days Holidays (plus BH)
- Attractive company Pension
- Paid Pluralsight and trainings subscriptions
Along with other benefits such as social events, fresh ground coffee and office fruit/snacks!
Please note although we are offering a flexible hybrid working policy. Candidates need to be within a commutable distance of Cardiff as meetings may occur at short notice.
For more information or a confidential chat please call Nathan Handley on 02920 252 500 or click APPLY now for an immediate response. Social Media: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nathan-handley/