I’m helping a Cardiff based tech company expand the team with Mid level and Senior Software Engineers to work on multiple work streams. The role is mainly remote with travel to the office when required.
About the Company:
- They are a late stage start-up, but backed by an established company; so they have the best of both worlds – a fun start up mentality and the financial backing of a huge company.
- They’re champions of Agile; they work in Agile Scrum teams and have agile ceremonies including requirements gathering, refinement sessions, estimation, sprint planning, daily stand ups and retrospectives
- As a technology agnostic company, they are looking for open engineers who want to learn new things – we are interested in speaking to devs from all backgrounds!
- You’ll have a desire to learn and consistently develop your skills, whether you’re studying for an accreditation or working on side projects
- Personality is an important part of this role, we’re looking for someone with strong communication skills to liaise with stakeholders as well as being a team player who enjoys bouncing ideas in a Scrum Meeting
- You’ll have developed web applications in a commercial setting
- You’ll have experience in developing APIs. Design Patterns and OOD
About the role/tech:
- Develop backend services, ideally using Python, Django and Serverless
- Develop modern front end apps, ideally using TypeScript, React and Redux
- Design REST APIs
- Deploy your code to production and support it, ideally on AWS
- Champion best practices like automated testing and continuous deployment
- Play an active role in agile ceremonies like retrospectives and sprint planning
Next steps.. Easy, apply for the role and we’ll be in touch.