IntaPeople are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to help develop the Conversational AI function in an established tech company. Over the next few years, the client will continue to bolster their natural language capability and move more towards conversational design to service their customers. This is an exciting opportunity to join a multi-skilled agile team in which you will be part of developing a new project to transform customer interaction.
You will be joining a new team building a brand new cloud-native product with NLU (Natural Language Understanding) technologies and customer centre integrations. They’re using tools such as Google Cloud Platform, Dialogflow, Azure DevOps, Terraform and Git.
About the role:
- You will be tasked with the adherence to all relevant coding technologies to defined standards.
- Responsibility for the generation of good unit test coverage and solid version control.
- Assisting in the introduction of emerging technologies and their suitability to business demands.
- Production of technical and functional specifications where applicable.
- Supporting the team’s agile ways of working and contributing towards its continuous improvements.
- Working directly with the product owners and the business to develop solutions to support the product roadmap.
- Working with the Tech Lead and other engineers to help to develop and promote the long-term technical strategy.
- Supporting the deployment of changes into the production environment and aid in investigating live issues or incidents.
About the tech:
- Experience with CI/CD tools.
- Experience with modern version control systems, such as Git.
- Experience in working on a public cloud platform (GCP a bonus).
- Good working knowledge of unit testing and test-driven development.
- Experience in writing and deploying Infrastructure as Code (Terraform a bonus).
- Strong understanding of web technologies and working with APIs. (e.g. REST).
- Understanding of agile methodologies and practices.
- Ability to design solutions and cater for non-functional requirements such as performance and security.
- Good communication skills to present effectively to peers and stakeholders.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience in working with databases, whether RDBMS or NoSQL.
- Knowledge of NLU technologies.
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps.
- Familiarity with CPaaS (Communication Platforms as a Service) and voice platforms (Twilio is a bonus).
‘Apply Now’ to be considered for the role or contact Kim for a confidential chat on k . gibbons @ intapeople . com