Project Support Officer
A leading manufacturer in the Swansea are looking for an enthusiastic Project Support Officer to join their expanding team.
This role is key in providing excellent customer service to both internal and external, existing and new customers. You will report to proposals, project managers and customer services whilst supporting both the Proposals function and the Execution function ensuring that everything runs smoothly across the business.
About the role…
- Receiving customer enquiries, reviewing the enquiries and either declining, rerouting or taking forward the enquiry.
- Register all incoming enquiries whilst assessing the technical requirements of the customer.
- Preparing the quotation for internal review approval.
- Managing the customers experience from the initial enquiry through to completion.
- Liaising with other internal departments as and when necessary.
- Enter all sales orders onto the system.
- Input data onto the SAP system whilst generating pricing against pricing on the system.
- Prepare the quote for the customers, whilst entering data to the database.
- Monitor the status of orders from the project teams.
- Collaborate with the dispatch department to ensure a correct dispatch of orders.
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate with individuals of all levels.
- Able to collaborate in a team successfully.
- Previous experience using an SAP system.
- Confident user of the standard Microsoft Office packages.
- Able to use your own initiative and make decisions when needed.
- Strong organisation skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Support Officer to join a collaborative and welcoming environment with the chance to join a great team in a growing company!
Applicants must have the right to work in UK as we do not offer sponsorship.
Please ‘Apply now’ or reach out to Caitlin to catch up around the role in more details: C.Coles@intapeople.com | 02920252500.