An award winning, customer focused and forward-thinking business in the Technology industry are seeking a new Programme Manager to join their team. Working closely with the senior management, you’ll be responsible for establishing the transformation project plan, providing quality assurance, and enforcing strict project governance.
You’ll understand the end-to-end process and work to ensure projects are delivered effectively and efficiently to maximise customer satisfaction. You will need to maintain strong engagement with various departments; working with the technical teams/developers for the onboarding of new products and services and working with the Product/Quality Assurance Managers to ensure project governance guidelines are being followed and that projects remain on time and in budget.
- Be a trusted advisor and leader who’s passionate about client experience
- Able to manage multiple projects/priorities to achieve targets
- Passionate about technology & how it benefits businesses
- Ideally MSP Experience and a strong understanding of Governance
- Agile, Waterfall or Prince2 methodologies
- Strong presentation skills, can-do attitude, professional and high energy
- Willing to travel in the UK as needed
- Experience of delivering solutions to customers
- Large Project Management experience & qualifications using Prince2 &/or Agile methodologies
- Managing engineering teams & 3rd Party suppliers to deliver projects
- Working to SLA & KPI measures & delivering improvements in customer service
What you’ll be compensated with
- Up to £70,000 basic
- Flexible working between 8am and 6pm
- 25 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Excellent career progression and internal movement opportunities
- Working with the latest technologies
Applicants can work remotely but will be required to visit London for occasional(potentially weekly) meetings with clients/stakeholders. Applicants must also have right to work in UK as we do not offer sponsorship.
Please ‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Rachael for a confidential chat: firstname.lastname@example.org