IT Technician (School based)
With continuous significant annual growth - a thriving multi-award-winning technology company has created opportunity to welcome many new IT professionals developing successful careers, including new School Technicians.
This fast-paced IT Technician role will make scheduled visits to different school environments - addressing issues raised at site, understanding operational needs of the costumers, and working with the clients to ensure quick and effective resolutions of the items raised, whilst keeping all client documentation updated and recorded.
Key points that will contribute to success in this role include strong ability to troubleshoot and use your own initiative, a strong foundation of IT server and infrastructure is required, and experience supporting infrastructure from a network perspective.
- Strong IT support & Troubleshooting experience
- Active Directory Management
- Experience with MS Office, Mobile technology, & Networking
- Microsoft Windows operating systems and their use in a local area network environment
- Cisco and D-Link networking technology
- MSP experience is highly desirable
- Must haves: Full UK Driving License, & Advanced DBS certified
Applicants must be within distance of Chesham as the role is based in schools within the area & must also have right to work in UK as we do not offer sponsorship.
Please ‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Rachael for a confidential chat: firstname.lastname@example.org