IntaPeople are proud to work alongside the leading global supplier of advanced wafer products and material solutions within the semiconductor industry. They pride themselves for their delivery of outstanding quality, service, technology and value such that they are now the first-choice supplier to all their customers.
As the ideal candidate, an individual would have to be able to perform each essential duty to satisfaction, in accordance to develop in-house solutions to enhance and support information storage, retrieval and processing. They would be key to shaping a software's technology direction and assisting in an applications integration.
- Plan, design, develop and support software systems
- Create advanced data reports
- Configure, link and create external software as and when required
- Maintain software project documentation and locate retrievals
- Train users on custom software
- Assist other users with basic reporting requirements
- Help with other reasonable IT tasks
Only required to be on-site/in office once a fortnight
If this is sounds like you, apply now for immediate consideration. Apply within or send a CV to email@example.com