Looking for an infrastructure role within an SME where you will be an all-round generalist rather than being pigeonholed within a corporate company? We’re helping our Swansea-based client scale up the team with a mid-level Infrastructure Engineer where you’ll work on a variety of tooling with an L&D department who encourages cross-skilling of members of the team / mentoring opportunities.
About the role:
- This role is fully remote and can be worked anywhere in the UK. .
- You will support the business in BAU, Project Delivery and R&D capacities following industry best practices while collaborating with team members and other departments and 3rd parties where required.
- You will keep abreast of emerging technologies and assist with the Infrastructure strategy while maintaining and developing relationships with Internal stakeholders, vendors and suppliers to achieve the departmental objective while contributing to the wider IT Strategy.
The experience required
- Solid knowledge of Windows Server Operating Systems, Including IIS, DNS, DHCP and other key Microsoft server technologies.
- Great knowledge of Active Directory (ideally including Trust and Migration experience) with expert Group Policy exposure.
- Experience in administering cloud services preferably O365 or Azure (Azure is a small part of the role)
- Mail server administration – Exchange/Exchange Online.
- Enterprise HP Servers
- Exposure and experience managing enterprise backup and DR solutions and hardware. Preferably VEEAM and Redgate SQL backup.
- VMWare vSphere/ESXi farm architecture and management.
- Enterprise AV administration preferably Sophos.
About the benefits:
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 public holidays
- 12% Bonus
- Company pension scheme
- Annual pay reviews
- Development opportunities and additional training
‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Kim for a confidential chat on firstname.lastname@example.org