Head of Services
A fintech creating software for multinational clients requires an experienced Head of Services to lead multi disciplined teams across multiple projects including data migrations, bespoke integration and new customer onboardings.
You’ll join a Cardiff based company with an exceptional reputation for investing in their employees, a strong learning culture with ongoing professional development and some excellent benefits!
As Head of Services, you will be responsible for managing a team, planning, project management, programme management and customer management. Overall, you will be responsible for ensuring the companies customers are satisfied and continue to benefit in the future.
About this role…
- Keeping up to date with customers, ensuring that they’re satisfied with the delivery of work.
- Managing requirements, changes, impacts and improvements to projects.
- Line management, managing a team of around 20 + individuals.
- Project and resource planning
- You will be working closely with the entire Senior Leadership Team of Professional services within the company.
- Responsible for continuous improvements of processes to ensure standards are high.
- You will be responsible for the end-to-end process for delivery.
- Previous background in Technology and the delivery of projects or programmes.
- They have a strong team culture so the ideal candidate will thrive in this environment and enjoy contributing within a collaborative environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to manage teams, previous line management experience.
- Experience in project and programme management
- Able to use Atlassian tooling or Jira.
- The ability to work with multiple individuals whilst being resilient.
- Driven multiple project teams previous or worked in a professional services environment.
- 33 days holidays including bank holidays.
- Comprehensive medical cover.
- Discretionary bonus (Up to 20%)
- Monthly socials + many more!
This is an excellent opportunity for a Head of Services to join a collaborative and welcoming environment with the chance to grow and scale a team in a growing company!
If you’re interested reach out to Caitlin at IntaPeople on 02920 252500 alternatively email me your CV to email@example.com