Looking for a role where you can work with cutting-edge technology with a structured roadmap for progression and personal development?
I’m helping a Cardiff-based tech company expand the team with Mid-level Software Engineers to work on multiple work streams. They are renowned for having the best culture, but don’t take our word for it; the reviews and awards speak for themselves.
- You’ll have a desire to learn and consistently develop your skills, ambition is high on this company’s list. They prioritize promoting from within the team so you will be recognized for your efforts.
- Personality is an important part of this role, we’re looking for someone with strong communication skills to liaise with stakeholders as well as being a team player who enjoys bouncing ideas in a Scrum Meeting
- You’ll have developed web applications in a commercial setting with at least a year’s experience of Unit Testing.
- You’ll have experience in developing APIs, Design Patterns and OOD either in Python/Django or Node/React.
About the role/tech:
- Day-to-day will involve developing backend services using Python, Django and Serverless and modern front-end apps using TypeScript, React and Redux.
- You will design REST APIs and work with Event Driven Technology.
- Deploy your code to production and support it on AWS so experience in Serverless, API Gateways and ideally EventBridge is required.
- You will champion best practices like automated testing and continuous deployment and play an active role in Agile ceremonies, including retros and sprint planning
Next steps.. Easy, apply for the role and we’ll be in touch.