3rd Line Team Lead
Up to £55,000 DOE
Hybrid – 2/3 days in office
IntaPeople are working with a leading technology company based in Orpington who are seeking a 3rd Line Team Lead to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity to join a forward-thinking business, managing customer expectations and service delivery. As a 3rd Line Team Lead, you will be responsible for managing the 2nd and 3rd line networking team overseeing the day-to-day operations.
Responsibilities as Head of Network:
- Leading and managing the 2nd and 3rd line networking team.
- Process holiday requests, performance management process and deliver appraisals.
- Managing customer expectations and service delivery.
- Monitoring network maintenance.
- Ensure SLAs are hit, and cases are managed.
- Communicating with clients, understanding their concerns with the ability to agree a plan of action to address any concerns.
- Experience with VoIP and WIFI technologies
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with WAN services
- Previous experience of managing a team.
- Experience in configuration and troubleshooting of Cisco.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please reach out to Caitlin at IntaPeople for more information on the below contact details…