3rd Line Support Engineer
Due to significant growth, a thriving multi-award-winning technology company are seeking a new 3rd Line IT Support Engineer to join their Doncaster team as they enter an exciting era of expansion.
The 3rd line support engineer will take ownership of issues, show task prioritisation, and restore services to normal operation. We are seeking a strong communicator who will keep stakeholders updated and maintain strong relationships with key members across the business.
You will be responsible for maintaining the high standards expected from clients purchasing their IT solutions. You will be exposed to technologies such as desktop, servers, virtualisation, network structure, disaster recovery, business continuity, hosting services, Public and Private Cloud, security, and bespoke solutions.
You’ll be a proactive team player eager to accept new challenges, with a meticulous attention to detail and a polite, helpful attitude. You’ll resolve helpdesk issues to full resolution, and process support calls in-person, over the telephone, and via the ticketing system.
- Ideally 5 Years IT Support experience (covering 3rd line support)
- Strong technical knowledge of core Microsoft technologies including but not limited to Windows Servers, Windows Operating Systems, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP & Group Policy
- Hands-on technical knowledge of Patch Management, MS Azure, LAN/WAN, firewalls, Hyper-V and VPNs
- Experience in installing, configuring, and managing switches and routers.
- Ideally knowledge of SQL Server & PowerShell
- Excellent communication & problem-solving capabilities
Applicants must be within distance of Doncaster & must have right to work in UK as we do not offer sponsorship.
Please ‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Kate for a confidential chat: firstname.lastname@example.org