2nd Line Support Engineer
Up to £30,000 DOE
Are you a 2nd line Support Engineer looking for an exciting new opportunity?
IntaPeople are working with a managed service provider looking to grow their team with a 2nd line Support Engineer on a permanent basis. As a 2nd line Support Engineer, you will act as the primary point of contact for any assigned tickets, supporting the 1st line Engineers as well as dealing with any technical issues.
- Working in a team ensuring all tickets are resolved.
- Taking any inbound calls from clients.
- Picking up tickets from the second line issue board and managing the ticket through to closure.
- Acting as primary point of contact for your assigned tickets raised.
- Providing high standard communication to clients.
- Exposed to topics such as business continuity, servers, network structure, desktop and others.
The ideal candidate:
- Advanced Windows desktop support.
- Previous experience troubleshooting.
- Previous experience using a ticketing system.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to manage different priorities to achieve SLA targets.
Applicants must be within distance of Doncaster & must also have right to work in UK as we do not offer sponsorship.
Please ‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Kate for a confidential chat: K.Brennan@intapeople.com - 02920 252500