2nd Line Support Engineer – up to £26k
IntaPeople are working with a well-established managed service provider are looking to strengthen their growing team with a 2nd Line Support Engineer. We are looking for individuals with a drive and ambition to grow their career within the business, utilising and implemented their skills into the support Team.
What you will Have
- You will be an exceptional problem solver
- Experience troubleshooting 2nd line incidents including networking issues
- Experience within an MSP environment (Not essential but highly desirable)
- The ability to work independently and effectively with little supervision
- The drive to succeed and progress through to company
- Great communication skills. It will help to be confident, reliable, and personable
What you will Receive
- A salary of up to £26,000
- Support through gaining of superior Microsoft and Google certifications (Paid for)
- A chance to work with emerging technologies for an established MSP
- 25 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
If you feel you have the skills necessary to excel, please apply here! or feel free to email me at email@example.com.