Welder / Fabricator
IntaPeople are looking for a Welder / Fabricator for a global market leading client in Pontypool.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Read, interpret, and follow engineering plans and drawings.
- Fabricating work in different gauge metals
- MIG welding
- TIG welding
- Grinding/polishing fabricated items
- Perform quality checks on completed work, machinery, and equipment.
- Ensure production times are met.
- Adhere to quality standards and safety procedures.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
Skills & Experience
- Fabrication and/or Welding qualification or time served apprenticeship.
- Experience of working in a fabrication environment (engineering or metal work) is essential.
- Experience using various handheld tools and/or dedicated material finishing machinery.
- MIG & TIG welding experience
- Good understanding of Health & Safety.
Applicants must be within distance of Pontypool & must also have right to work in UK as we do not offer sponsorship.
Please ‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Hayley for a confidential chat: email@example.com 02920 252500.