Struggling to find a Cloud Engineer role with a focus on Virtualization tools where you can work completely remotely; as long as it’s in the UK? We are looking for an Azure focused engineer with a background in VMWare ESXi, vSAN and vCenter to join a growing environment that prioritizes cloud and the latest technology to support the development team.
About the role:
Day to day you will be responsible for designing, planning, building and running cloud infrastructure, migrating services from datacentre to cloud. Also keeping a watchful eye on the on-premise estate is still maintained and performing to a high standard.
- 3+ years professional experience with a strong focus on cloud and Azure
- Experience in Terraform, Docker and Kubernetes
- Creating Low-level design documents
- Azure or VCP and RHCSA or RHCE certification.
- Practical experience using VMWare ESXi, vSAN and vCenter (or other Server and Virtualisation technologies)
- A hard worker who works well within a diverse team, a key eye for design and You should be highly proficient in infrastructure as code and using automation techniques and tools
Next steps… Apply for the role and Katie will be in touch.