We're looking for two experienced Digital Verification Engineers to join a world-renowned company in the South West. The contract will last for at least a year but probably a lot longer. We're looking for Consultants with extensive experience of the following:
- Senior Digital Verification Engineer (minimum of 5 years of experience in Verification).
- Experience working at IP level.
- Available for at least 1 year, preferably longer (projects continues until late 2022).
- Must be adaptable and a quick learner and a very good team player – able to work with engineers from a different experience level.
- Familiarity with version management tools
- Used to working with either SystemVerilog UVM or Specman e.
- Debug failing test cases to root cause;
- Contribute to defining and writing a functional coverage model;
- Develop a deep understanding of complex IP and sub-blocks and take end-to-end ownership of the verification of these sub-blocks;
- Proactively help increase the efficiency of verification activities.
Desirable experience in using :
- Incisive or Xcellium