Usability / Product Development Engineer
Great opportunity to work for a company who are at the forefront of technology, developing a range of innovative devices, this company have grown significantly over the last 12 months and require a Usability / Product Development Engineer to support ongoing products. You will work closely with product development, designing disruptive technology that will change people’s lives.
You will be responsible for the safe and effective usability design of user interfaces, successfully identify, analyse usability related risks and implement risk control measures and Conduct a range of usability studies.
Essential skills & attributes:
- Experience in usability/human factors design
- Familiarity with a number of usability related techniques including task analysis, cognitive walkthrough, usability FMEA.
- High level of interpersonal and written communication skills
- Must be able to manage own time effectively, work independently but also closely with a wide range of team members
- Practical experience in creating user interface concepts which may include highly developed sketching, 3D CAD, click-dummy, working prototype and 3D printing skills.
- Understanding of statistical analysis techniques beneficial
If this sounds like an ideal opportunity for you then please apply for immediate consideration.