IntaPeople is currently working with a organisation based in Wales who require an experiences Umbraco Developer to pick up excess project workload for an initial 3-6 month contract depending on time frames.
Working closely with stakeholders you will help create complete software solutions to the highest of standards whilst also being involved in the entire project development lifecycle. As an experienced contractor, you will provide support to multiple development teams whilst also working on project requirements alone when needed.
- Umbraco CMS (preferably versions 8 and 9)
- Umbraco template development
- Effective use of the Umbraco API
- Familiarity with Umbraco packages (e.g. Forms, uSync)
- C# , NET platform (Framework / Core / .NET 5)
- ASP.NET MVC / Core MVC
- Agile development (SCRUM)
- Azure DevOps
- Database development – SQL
- CI/CD pipelines
- Testing techniques (front-end testing, integration testing , unit testing)
- Modern front-end frameworks (React, Angular etc)
- Umbraco Developer
- £350.00 - £400.00 per day - depending on experience
- This Project is deemed OutsideIR35
- Contract length 3-6months depending on requirements
- Remote location (UK only)
- There maybe occasional travel (once per month or quarter) to the office on a Adhoc basis (Wales) - this can be discussed at interview stage!
For more information, please call Nathan Handley on 02920 252 500 or click APPLY now for immediate consideration. Please note contractors must be able to work via their own Limited company or UK FCSA-approved Umbrella company. No sponsorship is available, and candidates must be living/working within the UK.