A leading manufacturer in the Chepstow area are actively looking for a Trainee Production Technician to join their Manufacturing Team to support the growth and expansion of the company.
• Attend company meetings to meet with suppliers
• Accurately assembling products and components as directed by line manager and set by best practices
• To assist with product development
• Ensure all documentation, including records and test data are properly filed and maintained
• Always maintain a clean and clear workspace, including the product assembly cleanliness, raising any concerns of possible cross contamination to the line manager
• To work as a team member and take on duties in order to assist colleagues
• To work in accordance with company quality procedures
• Cleanroom experience
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Proficient IT skills
• Ability to read and work technical documents
• Must be a good team player
• Experience in a role that requires dexterity and intricate detail and handling of micro components
• Prior knowledge and use of mechanical and electronic microscopes
On offer is a highly competitive salary and benefits as well as the opportunity to work on genuinely innovative products within a rapidly growing company who can offer career progression, training and development opportunities for the right candidate.
For more information or a confidential chat please call Richard on 02920 252500 – I look forward to speaking with you.