Do you want to work for a growing, innovative, and profitable international manufacturing company with sustainable new product development at its heart? Do you want to work in an environment where you are offered the platform to express yourself both creatively and technically in a unique office space?
Our client based in South Wales is looking for a driven Technology Manager, to manage the business systems and infrastructure functions to enhance organisational performance, overseeing both day-to-day requests and all projects, ensuring these key functions receive adequate support from the whole business.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, this role will suit someone with strong influencing skills. At times you may need to persuade the board/senior management team why they need to implement a specific system. The emphasis is probably on project/program management experience, managing big strategic projects from cradle to grave, producing project plans, planning resources etc.
As the successful Technology Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage and monitor KPIs and targets set to ensure high standards of performance are achieved and maintained.
- Manage the team to ensure the helpdesk consistently provides an excellent level of service and response time to all internal customers.
- Ensure all systems have a clear development roadmap and can be supported well into the future.
- Ensure data integrity and system resilience by regularly reviewing the Disaster Recovery Plan and ensuring robust testing is in place.
- Enhance the capability of all departments by improving user experience and system understanding throughout the business.
- Lead and drive improvements to processes and systems which enhance and simplify the external customer experience.
- Manage key projects, ensuring relevant resources are available and at the point of cutover there is an efficient restoration path in place.
- Provide a consistent change management process to prioritise work and maintain accurate records of changes.
- Work with the team to manage system patches and updates efficiently and proactively.
- Ensure compliance with licenses, group policies, etc.
To apply for the Technology Manager role, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Understanding of infrastructure and cyber
- Transformation experience
- End to end Project Management experience
- A manufacturing background would be ideal but not essential.
- Change & Release Management experience
Our client is offering a basic salary of up to £66,000 (DOE) and an excellent benefits package (flexi-time, annual bonus, medical insurance, life assurance, pension, and more!) in an inspirational working environment with a true industry leader who is known as a great employer!