Technical Support Engineer
A new opportunity has opened for IT enthusiast to kickstart a successful career within a thriving multi-award-winning technology company in the Central London area.
As a company who prioritise strong team dynamics and culture – we are very much open to graduates/juniors who have the right attitude and transferable skills. You’ll receive first-class training from technical experts, gain hands on experience in cloud services, online security, networking, servers, data handling, firewall configuration.
A typical day is interactive and fast-paced – as a part of the Service Desk team, you’ll be the first point of contact for customers - answering service desk cases and escalating issues when necessary. Learning daily – you’ll learn their product portfolio, work with a leading team to ultimately ensure customers get the most from their technology.
- Previous experience with 1st line IT Support in a similar role
- Excellent communication & customer service
- Good IT knowledge, problem-solving skills
- Team player, strong work ethic
- Flexible attitude – willingness to travel (there’s a small element of travel involved around London supporting customers)
Applicants must be within distance of London & must have right to work in UK as we do not offer sponsorship.
Please ‘Apply Now’ to be considered or email your CV to Kate at email@example.com