IntaPeople are working with an established fintech company to scale up the team with a Technical Scrum Master. The company offers flexibility to work from home (one day per week in the office is fine), private medical, discounts and a wide range of benefits.
About the company:
- Maintaining a motivating and nourishing culture is essential for this client, they encourage a healthy work life balance and organise socials, yoga sessions, games tournaments and mental health awareness days at the office.
- We are ideally looking for a Scrum Master with a background in Software Development, but open to other technical role experience.
- With an expert knowledge of Agile leadership methodologies including Scrum and Kanban, you will be experienced in leading multiple small development teams; ideally having implemented/improved current Agile processes
- You will be strong willed and pragmatic with experience of coordinating multiple stakeholders needs across internal and external teams.
- As an experienced Scrum Master, you will have background in coaching and helping team members develop their potential.
- A qualification within Agile from a recognised body (such as scrum.org, Scrum Alliance, SAF, etc.) is beneficial
- This role requires experience of AWS and Azure cloud technologies (or if you have experience in one out of two but happy to learn)
- You will have an understanding of relational and cloud based databases as well as expertise in Azure DevOps and all the features around Azure DevOps that helps run manage a scrum team.
- This role requires knowledge of continuous delivery and an understanding of web service architectural styles such as REST, Micro services, SOA , WCF, WSDL.
‘Apply Now’ to be considered or email Kim for a confidential chat kim @ intapeople . com