IntaPeople are currently working with fast growing, but very established technology focussed client who are based in South Wales, London and Europe. They have operations globally and work with some of the largest financial institutes across the world. Due to a heavy growth strategy and strong client pipeline, they now require an experienced Technical Project manager to join their senior project delivery team.
They are backed by several international banks and investment firms and have rankings on a number of Fast growth awards for companies to watch present and in the future. Whilst having a strong client base and product offering, they also have locations across the UK and Internationally.
- Experience in managing projects and delivering on technical software implementations
- Communication is key – Experience liaising with all levels of the business, both internally and externally.
- Have an impressive foundation within technology and Scrum, Agile, Kanban methods of delivery
- Methodical way of working
- Ability to handle pressurized situations effectively
- Can take responsibility when needed
Being a Senior Project Manager of the team, you will work closely with the directors of the Products, Director of Software, Leading the way to developing exceptional software solutions to global clients. You will be delivering complex software to some of the world’s largest players in the finance and banking sector.
- A competitive salary offering of circa £55,000 - £60,000 (depending on experience)
- Flexible Remote working culture (2-3 days per month in the office)
- Excellent company culture with work life balance being encouraged
- Strong benefits package
- Modern open plan offices with good amenities
- Free onsite parking
- Big progression and development opportunities
For more information click APPLY now or for a confidential chat call Nathan Handley on 02920 252 500.