IntaPeople are working exclusively with an international law firm who are looking to add a Technical Product Owner to their London based technology team, responsible for the ownership of a number of the firms' tech tools including SharePoint & Microsoft teams.
As the successful Technical Product Owner, you will be responsible for the following:
- Build strong relationships and liaise closely with the business owners of the tools to understand and gather ongoing business requirements, for future analysis.
- Deliver training, demonstrations, workshops and working groups of Legal Tech tools to clients and business users, as required.
- Engage fully with vendors, developing an in-depth knowledge of their roadmap and continuous feedback on the firm’s experiences to help shape the future direction of the products.
- Keep up-to-date documentation, providing service transition documents to enable 1st and 2nd line support to provide 24x7 cover
- Ensure all systems are secure, well maintained and compliant with internal governance.
To apply for the Technical Product Owner role, you will need to be able to demonstrate the following experience:
- In-depth knowledge of Legal Tech tools including SharePoint and Microsoft Teams, both in terms of system architecture and product functionality.
- Experience of creating InfoPath forms, SharePoint workflows and SharePoint surveys would be beneficial.
- Experience of designing and/or supporting mobile applications would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to troubleshoot incidents and problems methodically and efficiently.
With a pro-active approach to work, taking ownership and being accountable you will have excellent communication skills, dealing confidently with members of the firm at all levels, particularly when communicating technical concepts to non-technical staff.