Technical Development Manager
£85,000 (depending on experience)
Intapeople are working with a successful Cardiff based client to grow their web development team with a Technical Development Manager. This is a great opportunity to join an innovative organisation with a great benefits package. You will head up the development team providing guidance and direction using your experience. You will have a passion for technology and keen interest in keeping up with the latest industry developments. The role is hybrid with 2 days in the Cardiff office and flexible working hours available.
- Management of company websites including upgrades, monitoring and planning.
- Front-end and back-end web architecture maintenance and development.
- Troubleshooting to resolve all website concerns.
- Building and developing CI pipelines.
- Collaborating with graphic designers and web developers to ensure high standards are met.
- Website security.
- Guiding, mentoring and supporting the web development team.
- Degree in some aspect of IT or relevant subject.
- Excellent knowledge and extensive experience of Wed Development.
- Strong management, mentoring and leadership skills.
Apply now! Email Chloe on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02920 252 500.