We’re currently seeking an experienced Technical Author/Writer to work closely with a highly experienced CTO and technical team to gather information from several sources including stakeholders, software developers and subject matter experts. The Tech Author will be responsible for all technical documentation writing, process improvements and will also contribute towards on-going maintenance of the organisation’s product offering.
You’ll be joining an established organisation that support private clients in growing their wealth through their investment management product division.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree level education
- Experience in wealth management, financial technology services
- Technical/Software focussed background with proven experience
- Strong demonstrated ability to work in a technical writing environment, including researching, planning, and creating technically detailed content;
- Ability to explain technical concepts in text and illustration to both technical and non-technical peers/stakeholders
- Understanding of technical subjects such as Software API’s
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills
- A level of technical knowledge that allows you to initiate hands-on understanding and be able to practically engage with the product
- Technical Author
- Fully remote – occasional travel to London & other UK sites for stakeholder management
- A starting salary of £40,000 - £45,000 – DOE
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Standard pension contribution
- Discretionally annual bonuses
- Several other benefits are in the pipeline for 2024.
For more information, please call Kate Brennan on 02920 252 500 or click APPLY now for a callback.
Please note we cannot accept applications from candidates who are not eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship.
Whilst this is a fully remote position, candidates may be required to travel to London or other UK sites occasionally.