IntaPeople is working in partnership with a global business intelligence company who are looking to add a number of System Engineers at various levels. As the successful System Engineer, you will be working with technologies such as .NET, C#, Azure/AWS and SQL, you will become a key member of the development team building the next-generation platform supporting all their products.
To apply for the System Engineer role, you will be required to demonstrate the following experience:
- 5+ year’s development experience within a commercial environment including operational support.
- Experience with .NET C#.
- Experience with application development using Azure or AWS.
- Experience in using JSON/XML.
- Knowledge and experience of Agile development methodologies.
- Knowledge and experience in SOAP APIs.
- SQL development, e.g. Oracle or SQL Server.
- Experience of Web API and WCF.
- Good understanding of GIT.
Joining a successful team, you will be responsible for the following:
- Play a hands-on role as part of a Scrum or Kanban team to develop, test and maintain high quality web applications and backend services that fulfil business needs
- Help support the team in maintaining existing application and data infrastructure.
- Write documentation of new processes and products to facilitate knowledge sharing
- Strong focus on quality.
- Define and execute practices such as continuous integration and test-driven development to enable the rapid delivery of working code
- Managing, tracking, and updating tickets within agile software development tools such as Azure DevOps.
Please note, this role operates as a Hybrid role, spending 2 days in the office minimum.
For immediate consideration, send an up-to-date CV today.