Intapeople are working with an award-winning tech company to expand their team with a systems engineer. Our client have recently been recognised for their expanding, successful business and this is a great opportunity for an individual seeking the chance to work with specialists. The role involves working with mesh networks and includes the whole process of design, configuration, deployment and maintenance.
- You will be a confident communicator, able to understand client needs and relay this information to colleagues to improve customer satisfaction.
- You will have excellent problem-solving skills and be able to use your own initiative to reach quick solutions.
- You will be a team player and be willing to work flexibly around customer needs.
About the role..
- As a systems engineer you will be responsible for set up and installation of sensors. This will also include testing, maintenance and upgrades when sensor devices have been successfully introduced.
- Liaising with colleagues, contractors and clients to ensure a smooth-running service for customers.
- Completing site visits, debugging of hardware and fault analysis on site and remotely.
- Managing customer suggestions and their individual needs to improve clients’ experience.
- Degree in computer-based subject or equivalent experience
- 2 years relevant industry experience
- Mesh Network and wireless transmission
- Network security, firewalls and VPN
- Hardware debugging
- Full UK driving licence
‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Chloe for a confidential chat on email@example.com.