IntaPeople are working with a successful national company looking to grow their development team with a Systems Developer. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to take the next step in their career and join a company that has been recognised as a Great Place to Work. This position is full time and permanent and is based in Cardiff. We currently offer a mixture of office and remote working for positions where possible and are taking precautions to ensure all of our staff are safe. Please don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss this further.
We are looking for someone who is proficient in a coding language with C# and ASP.NET MVC. Experience with web services and MySQL (or other RDBMS) is also desired.
- Develop and maintain systems
- Develop a scalable systems architecture to support growth
- Agree and define systems specifications
- Work with other development teams to integrate systems
- Ensure high availability of systems
- Investigate and find resolutions
- Develop new systems to support broadband, data and voice products
Desirables and Requirements
- Linux and Windows server configuration and management
- Working knowledge of networking technologies such as IP, Ethernet, TCP, UDP, SIP, VoIP.
- VMware ESXi Hypervisor.
- SNMP network management protocols
- Experience in developing within the Netadmin framework.
If this position sounds of interest to you, please apply directly to the ad or contact Kira at email@example.com