Principal Security Consultant – Nottingham – Up to £75,000
We are helping to grow an established Cyber Security consultancy and are looking for a Principle Security Consultant to join the team.
The company have had great success in the defence and security niche which has come from their ability to build great technology and service solutions. They have received many awards and accolades in the industry, with their solutions being deployed by more than twenty-five different nations around the globe.
You’ll be working with technical pre-sales engagements looking at requirements capture, technical architecture and design through to build and deployment, in order to deliver the right solution for a wide variety of clients.
You should be happy being dropped into any environment, assessing the security posture, and then creating solutions to help companies. You will be identifying relevant standards and evaluations with clients and enjoy solving technical problems, communicating effectively with people at all levels.
Ideally you’ll be a fountain of knowledge within cyber security and customer focussed with the ability to take the technical nitty gritty and break it down to stakeholders across multiple customers.
In terms of background, other things we are looking for include -
* TOGAF® Certified.
* Formal architecture modelling / System architecture experience.
* Experience in Defence and Security, or military, with MOD / NATO standards knowledge.
* Knowledge of cloud-based systems.
The only caveat to work with this company, you need SC clearance or the ability to get it - sorry to be forward, just don’t want to waste your time.
What you’ll be doing…
You will be working alongside the current senior team to deliver security consulting services to customers, including requirements capture, solution architectures and technology integration.
Responsibilities include -
* Undertaking technical pre-sales engagements with appropriate customers.
* Elicit customer requirements, defining them, and deliver high quality input into bids and proposals.
* Work with accreditors to understand their concerns and develop suitable architectures to them..
* Be the business requirement stakeholder, clarifying issues when required by engineering/product management.
This role will mainly involve working with the team traveling to site (post Covid restrictions) while working from home other days - there will be trips to the Nottingham office a few times a month to meet with the team / catch up on projects.
If you don't consider yourself as ticking all of the requirements but you think you'd be a good fit for us, please get in touch. For more details please apply for an initial call back regarding the role / your experience and more information on the role.