Are you a Senior Developer or Product Owner looking to step into a Solution Architect role? We’re helping our client scale up the team with flexibility to be office based or work completely remotely
About the company…
- They have a start-up mentality and have exciting and ambitious plans for growth over the coming 12 months
- They work collaboratively on large-scale enterprise websites and applications in a variety of industries.
- There is a nurturing and motivating culture within the company and they really invest in the team and promote from within; so progression is encouraged.
- You’ll have excellent communication skills having liaised with steakholders of all levels to gather requirements and create a strategy in line with business needs to enable successful project delivery and maximise added value.
- Acting as design authority, and measuring the impact of an overall solution in line with client strategic goals, you apply your creative and problem solving skills to envisage and demonstrate the art of the possible, translating project vision into specifications against which a solution is defined, managed and delivered.
- You enjoy translating client needs into an effective solution design that follows a structured methodology and meets key functional and non-functional requirements, in line with good practice
About the Tech:
- Demonstrable experience in a solution definition role such as Architect, Business Analyst, Product Owner or Senior Developer.
- Experience working with business and technical teams alike.
- A track record of bringing together people to solve problems.
- Solid understanding of all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
Nice to have:
- Sound knowledge of cloud-native solutions.
- Familiarity with a range of architectural styles and approaches.
Next steps.. Easy, apply for the role and we’ll be in touch.