IntaPeople are currently working with a very established technology focussed client based in South Wales. They have operations globally and work with some of the largest financial institutes across the world. Due to a heavy growth strategy and strong client pipeline, they now require a Test Analyst to join their team.
You’ll get the opportunity to work in a highly dynamic team surrounded by likeminded professionals, who strive for the highest of quality in the workplace.
Working alongside the engineering team, you'll be responsible for the execution, documentation and the planning of the testing, for the overall quality of the software delivered.
Having strong communication skills will be essential as you’ll interact with stakeholders regularly.
Essential experience needed with:
- Proven experience in a test position 3+ years
- Testing experience covering web & mobile applications
- Strong Manual testing
- Database skills
- Test tools e.g., HP ALM, Test Rail, etc
- Automation testing is not essential but the desire to learn will be necessary
Coding knowledge, relevant qualifications/certifications, CI/CD pipelines experience, or performance/security testing are all very much desirable for this role, also. We are looking for somebody who will be comfortable with day to day tasks, such as developing, documenting and maintaining system test cases & automated tests, data validation, sharing knowledge to coach others, and being a proactive team player, who can manage their own workload.
Many other benefits come with the role, as well as the training opportunities with a strong progression path.
- A competitive salary offering of circa £30,000 - £35,000 (depending on experience)
- Flexible Remote working culture (2-3 days per month in the office)
- Excellent company culture with work life balance being encouraged
- Strong benefits package
- Modern open plan offices with good amenities
- Free onsite parking
- Big progression and development opportunities
For more information or a confidential chat email Rachael Maule , or click APPLY now for a quick reply! email@example.com