Looking for a Project Management role where you will have the opportunity to work on greenfield projects? We’re helping our Cardiff based client scale up the team with a Project Manager who enjoys the challenge of working on multiple workstreams and advanced roadmaps.
About the company…
- They have an exceptional reputation for investing in their employees, they have a strong learning culture with ongoing professional development and actively promote from within the team.
- The culture in the office is collaborative and more of a community; they encourage respect, trust, empathy, and support. The team are asked in 2 days per week to maintain this wonderful culture, and there is a well stocked fridge and dark roast coffee for even more motivation!
- They’re a late stage scale up but backed by a large multinational group so It’s a fast-paced environment; you’ll be working on multiple workstreams and delivering high quality products; the team have regular social activities and they have a nurturing and motivating culture.
- We’re looking for 3 years’ experience of project management specifically on software projects. Ideally, you’ll have a background in the financial service industry to be able to hit the road running.
- The ideal PM will have worked in an SME rather than a large corporation.
- Communication and organisation skills are imperative for this role; you will be leading on areas such as planning, scheduling and management of all projects from initiation to implementation, ensuring smooth delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Stakeholder management will be one of your strengths, with a background of working in a multidisciplinary team (BAs, Software Engineers, QA Engineers, UX Designers..)
- Experience of working on projects such as delivering products and managing customer requirements is essential.
About the technology/experience needed…
- Risk and Issue Management
- Project Planning
- Resource Management
- Change Control
- Requirements Tracking
- Stakeholder Communication
- Waterfall Project lifecycle
- Agile SCRUM
- JIRA as a project management tool
About the benefits:
- 25 days annual leave and your birthday off
- Private Medical
- 20% bonus
- Flexible Working
- Beer fridge and chill out room
Next steps… Apply now to be considered or if you have any questions, get in touch with Kim - email@example.com