IntaPeople are proud to be partnered with an established SaaS client based in South Wales who offer global-leading services within their sector. Due to a massive amount of growth in 2021/2022 they now require an experienced Engineering Manager to join their for ever growing technology function.
As the successful candidate you will work closely with like-minded experts to build their core platform, develop backend services, and smoothly manage day-day operations.
Alongside other engineering managers, this leadership role will contribute to the overall continuous improvement of the company, with a focus on development processes, testing, and operational activities/maintenance. You will strengthen your team’s productivity throughout challenges and effectively guide them through to solutions.
We are looking for somebody holding the confidence to control and take responsibly of team performances; a leader who can develop and maintain effective relationships with colleagues. You will be comfortable delivering serverless solutions, developing quality microservices, and you will be able to give clear-cut technical support, adhering to company values and maintaining professionalism throughout.
Experience and requirements:
- 5+ years development experience in Either/Or – Python, C, C++, Java or Erlang
- Engineering managerial experience & comfortable managing complex technical projects
- Software Development Lifecycle familiarity & insight around software ownership principles/DevOps
- Desirably Network Security knowledge
- Versatile & determined attitude to work
- Degree in related subject/ relevant qualifications
This role is being offered as a Remote/Hybrid working role. Occasional office travel will be required on a Adhoc/Business needs basis. This can depend on each team but usually looks like 1-2days a Month/Quarter depending on experience. We ask that candidates are within a 3hour commute of the Cardiff office.
Package at a glance:
- A competitive starting salary of £75,000 -£85,000 (dependant on experience level
- Employee bonus scheme – 5% based on performance
- Strong work life balance culture
- Remote first culture – Adhoc/Business/Stakeholder meetings when required
- Starting at 25 days Annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Pension is 5% Employer contribution
- Health care program
- Office perks such as free fruit , tea , coffee and subsidised vending machines
‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Rachael Maule or Nathan Handley for a confidential chat: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews are to resume early 2022.