IntaPeople is working with a large Cardiff based client who requires a Mid - Senior level Software Engineer to join an Agile progressive team working cutting edge software applications. The Software Engineer will work in an experienced team on a number of high profile products, developing & maintaining innovative live mobile and web applications, web service solutions, management tools and batch processing services. This role will be focussing on large amount of new mobile focussed development that the business has in the roadmap ahead.
The company is a forward thinking, progressive organisation that is constantly growing. They provide businesses with a range of data cleansing, tracing and security services and are the UK’s foremost provider of data solutions.
Candidates looking to apply for this role must look to constantly update and develop their technical knowledge; responsibilities in this role will be varied however will include -
- Work as part of an Agile product development team
- Develop and maintain mobile and web applications (iOS and Android)
- Work alongside product management, project management and engineering teams to plan development for delivery of products and enhancements
- Ensure that the development team continues to deliver high quality products within efficient timescales
Our ideal candidate will have an awareness/experience of Scrum/Agile methodologies and a strong ability to troubleshoot issues / make system changes as needed to resolve issues, as well as –
- Strong demonstrable knowledge and experience mobile technologies such as iOS/Swift and/or Android/Kotlin
- Strong knowledge of the full software development lifecycle
- Diverse development skills creating SDKs and APIs
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with cross functional groups as required
There is tremendous opportunity to personally develop your career down a number of different paths as well as the opportunity to work with a range of complex projects and technologies.
Company Benefits at a glance;
- A competitive salary of £35,000 - £45,000 (depending on experience)
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Flexible working between core hours (7-7)
- Remote working blend 2-3days per week (after May2021)
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Medical insurance options
- Share scheme (company profit share incentive)
- Free onsite parking (with city centre location) – when back onsite
- Progression and opportunities to learn new skills (soft and technical)
Plus, so much more ….
This role is fully remote (as is the recruitment boarding process) until at least May 2021. This role will return to a mix of 2-3days working from home per week next year but flexibility is not an issue and we can accommodate candidates within a commutable distance of Cardiff.
For more information or a confidential chat call Nathan Handley on 02920 252 500 or click APPLY now for a quick reply! Social Media - https://www.linkedin.com/in/nathan-handley/