IntaPeople are looking for a Software Engineer to join the debugging team of our leading interactive entertainment client.
Join the team that creates the development tools used to make every game. You will work with experienced colleagues on a range of tools (graphical and command line) and APIs. These tools are used by thousands of game developers, testers, artists, and producers.
You will be responsible for developing new features, improving existing features, and producing tests to validate any changes to the code base.
The ideal candidate should have a strong desire to continue to learn, to develop and to explore ideas; to demonstrate strong design and coding skills, and, above all, have a passion for quality.
What you’ll be doing:
• Analysis of customer requirements to produce maintainable designs.
• Develop and deliver work to schedule.
• Participate in code and documentation reviews.
• Provide estimates for tasks.
• Provide input to technical writers producing documentation.
• Work with support engineers on customer issues.
What we are looking for:
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- At least 2 years commercial experience.
- Strong C/C++ development and debugging skills.
- A solid understanding of software testing techniques including writing unit tests.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
Nice to have
- Experience of developing Microsoft Windows applications, including knowledge of Win32, GDI, WinForms, and WPF.
- C# development experience.
- Experience with high performance / multi-threaded applications.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, UDP.
- An understanding of IDEs and Debuggers.
- Knowledge of Debugger internals and Debugging file formats.
- Knowledge of x86 / x64, and ARM assembly.
- Knowledge of MSBuild.
- Experience of COM, and .NET Interop.