IntaPeople are looking for a Software Engineer who can program/develop to a good level. You will be responsible for fulfilling functional and technical roles and have a strong work ethic.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and customise Midas Applications and Configuration Console applications.
- Develop .NET (C# and VB) applications that can integrate with Midas application for configuration and Service department or stand alone.
- Solve issues at both a technical and functional level on all configuration and service applications .NET (C# and VB) and SQL DB.
- Requirements gathering, analysis, design, and implementation – successfully deliver a project through the full life cycle..
- Investigate and resolve technically complicated issues or functional system behaviour.
- Provide end-user training and documentation.
- Look to integrate existing systems support into the current team.
- Database maintenance and improvements.
Skills & Experience
- Degree level qualification
- Strong programming skills, able to develop complicated programs.
- .NET framework libraries (C# and VB), SQL Databases.
- Windows 10/ 11 knowledge, Windows Server 2012 R2 and newer.
- Knowledge of WMI.
- Use of development tools TOAD or SQL Developer / Visual Studio.
- Experience in developing apps in .NET (C# and VB)
- Oracle and Siebel.