IntaPeople is supporting a large technical team in Cardiff who have an impressive client portfolio of brand that spans world-wide. We are looking for a Software Engineer with circa 1-2 years+ experience to join their fast-evolving team. They offer innovative technology focussed solutions that provides information-based analytics and data services. You will be working in an environment where you are encouraged to drive change and are given the space to explore and learn new skills.
The company is a forward thinking, progressive organisation that is constantly growing. They provide businesses with a range of data cleansing, tracing and identity verification services and are the UK’s foremost provider of consumer data solutions.
What we’re looking for (Skills);
- At least 12-18months industry experience in a similar role/environment
- Good experience with C++ and Object-Oriented Development
- Experience with Linux
- Experience working with databases such as MySQL
- Experience developing Rest API’s and Web services
- Knowledge or exposure to Agile working methodologies
This opportunity will give you time to personally develop your own career down several different paths as well as the opportunity to work with a range of complex projects and technologies. You will be responsible for working on the company’s core platform to contribute to new designs and features of the product offering. Sitting within a cross-functional agile team you will work closely and collaborate with other engineers, testers and product owners to meet stakeholders’ requirements.
You will contribute to the quality assurance of your work and be exposed or have the opportunity to work with automation tools such as Cucumber and CI/CD pipelines. Due to the needs of the business but widely available support from the technical function we are looking to speak with candidates with experience from 1-3years+ for this position.
What’s on offer for you;
- A Competitive marking leading salary of £30,000 - £40,000 (depending on experience)
- 25 days annual leave + public holidays
- Flexible working hours (between 7am and 6pm)
- The freedom to up skill in an area of interest each month
- Hybrid remote working approach (2-3days per week)
- Central Cardiff location with Free onsite parking
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Progression and self-development opportunities
- Plus so much more ….
For more information, please click APPLY now or for a confidential chat please call Nathan Handley on 02920252500. Please note we are unable to provide sponsorship to candidates outside of the UK at this time. Onboarding will be remote until circa September 2021 in which a flexible, hybrid approach will be adopted. We are open to candidates who are willing to relocate to Cardiff/South Wales also and can provide further support/information if needed (UK only).
Social Media -https://www.linkedin.com/in/nathan-handley/