Are you a mid level Software Engineer looking to work in a fast paced Fintech company with excellent benefits? If so please read below...
You will need:
- Experience of using object oriented programming languages.
- Experience of using SQL Server or equivalent directly via Management interface or software application.
- The ability to solve problems and provide workable solutions or workarounds.
- The ability to continually learn and adapt to new technologies and implement where suitable.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure platform and services desirable.
- Web Frontend development experience beneficial and desirable.
- To possess good knowledge of software and hardware environments including networking
This will enable you to carry out the following duties:
- Assist in the requirements gathering process to help ensure requirements contain enough information and fact to support design, development and implementation.
- Participate in ‘Agile’ development team to develop software designs and specifications based on system level requirements and in accordance with defined development procedures.
- Actively participate in sprint and release planning, daily stand-ups and retrospectives.
- Design software that meets the requirements of the business and users with scope for extensibility, ease of maintenance, supportability and configuration.
- Provide support, consultancy and assistance to colleagues and other areas within the organisation as required.
- Maintain and improve current skillset by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
If you're interested please press 'Apply' or contact Karen on email@example.com