IntaPeople are proud to be partnered with an established SaaS client based in South Wales who offer global-leading services within their sector. Due to a massive amount of growth in 2021/2022 they now require several Junior to Senior level tech agnostic Software Engineers to join their team.
As a member of a software development team, you will contribute to design, development, and operational maintenance of the software product owned by the team. Working closely with other engineering teams, you will deliver complex solutions for the platform that impacts customers around the world. You will get the opportunity to take advantages of modern techniques, technologies and methodologies whilst deploying fast and scalable solutions.
Experience & Skills;
- 1-5 years software engineering experience (not including educational experience).
- Strong experience with one of the following languages; Python, C++ or NodeJS
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) (EC2, S3 , SNS , SQS )
- Experience or an interest working with micro-service architecture
- Experience working in a live production environment (CI/CD frameworks)
- Experience or an interest working with automation test frameworks
- Strong experience working in AGILE Scrum Teams
Being part of one of many cross functional scrum teams you will be proactive in your approach and ability to build cost-effective solutions using modern tools in AWS. Working closely with engineering managers and stakeholders you will participate in technical meetings, debates and be responsible for deployments on time.
Desirable Experience & Skills;
- Computer Science or relatable Degree/Masters
- Experience with automated configuration management tools
- Strong working knowledge of Erlang
- Experience with NoSQL databases (such as Voldemort, Cassandra and Riak)
- Solid DevOps knowledge (including tools)
This role is being offered as a Remote/Hybrid working role. Occasional office travel will be required on a Adhoc/Business needs basis. This can depend on each team but usually looks like 1-2days a Month/Quarter depending on experience. We ask that candidates are within a 3hour commute of the Cardiff office.
- A competitive starting salary of £35,000 - £60,000 (dependant on experience level)
- Employee bonus scheme – 5% based on performance
- Strong work life balance culture
- Remote first culture – Adhoc/Business/Stakeholder meetings when required
- Starting at 25 days Annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Pension is 5% Employer contribution
- Health care program
- Office perks such as free fruit , tea , coffee and subsidised vending machines
For more information please click APPLY now or call Nathan Handley on 02920 252 500 for a confidential chat.