IntaPeople are currently working with a Software Provider who offer bespoke web/software application development and software services stretching from business intelligence, cloud migration to information security. They really do put their people first and have an excellent track record for providing the best technology solutions which exceed client expectations.
If your keen on working in a creative and vibrant environment with flexible working as standard this could be an ideal opportunity for you. The client is looking for an enthusiastic Software Development Team Leader to join their company ensuring there is a good support coverage across the team.
- Previous experience leading small teams of software developers
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong understanding of agile software development tools
- Previous experience collaborating with clients.
- An enthusiastic approach to work
- Experience of software development using Microsoft .NET - desirable
- Experience using Azure DevOps - desirable.
You will be involved in using a wide range of technologies whilst developing digital platforms and cloud applications. Responsibilities as a Development Team Leader will include managing the team’s performance on a day-to-day basis, working alongside clients on a project-by-project basis and ensuring the team meets project deadlines.
The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in emerging technologies whilst taking pride in what they do on a day-to-day basis. Having the responsibility, the whole development team work as one so mentoring all level of peers and taking on leadership responsibilities whilst having excellent communications skills will be essential.
- Competitive Salary (60,000 - £65,000) depending on experience.
- Bonus scheme related to performance and company performance.
- Flexible working
- Hybrid/Remote working
- Cardiff Location with modern, open planned offices
- 25days Holidays (plus BH)
- Attractive company Pension
- Paid Pluralsight and trainings subscriptions
Along with other benefits such as social events, fresh ground coffee and office fruit/snacks!
Please note although we are offering a flexible hybrid working policy. Candidates need to be within a commutable distance of Cardiff as meetings may occur at short notice.
For more information or a confidential chat please call Caitlin Coles on 02920 252 500 or click APPLY now for an immediate response