IntaPeople are currently working with a Software Provider who offer bespoke web/software application development and software services stretching from business intelligence, and cloud migration to information security. They really do put their people first and have an excellent track record for providing the best technology solutions that exceed client expectations.
If your keen on working in a creative and vibrant environment with flexible working as standard this could be an ideal opportunity for you. The client is looking for an enthusiastic Leader to join their company ensuring there is a good support coverage across the team.
- Experience leading software development projects
- A good understanding of agile software development tools and processes
- Analysis, development, and problem-solving skills to enable you to lead a team of developers
- Experience of organising development teams and liaising with clients
You will be involved in using a wide range of technologies whilst developing digital platforms and cloud applications. Responsibilities as a Leader will include managing the team’s performance on a day-to-day basis, working alongside clients on a project-by-project basis and ensuring the team meets project deadlines.
The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in emerging technologies whilst taking pride in what they do on a day-to-day basis. Having the responsibility, the whole development team work as one so mentoring all level of peers and taking on leadership responsibilities whilst having excellent communications skills will be essential.
Desirable but not essential skills:
- Familiarity with cloud technology
- Experience of managing an agile product backlog
- Familiarity with Umbraco or other CMS
This role would suit a Lead Software Developer looking to move into a hands-off role, or even a delivery lead.
- Competitive Salary (£60,000 - £65,000) depending on experience.
- Bonus scheme related to performance and company performance.
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid/Remote working (typically 1-2 + days on-site per week)
- Cardiff Location with modern, open-planned offices
- 25days Holidays (plus BH)
- Attractive company Pension
- Paid Pluralsight and training subscriptions
Along with other benefits such as social events, fresh ground coffee and office fruit/snacks!
Please note although we are offering a flexible hybrid working policy. Candidates need to be within a commutable distance of Cardiff as meetings may occur at short notice.
For more information or a confidential chat please call Caitlin Coles or Nathan Handley on 02920 252 500 or click APPLY now for an immediate response