Mid-Senior Software Developer - £31,000 - £37,000 + Excellent Benefits
IntaPeople is proud to be working in partnership with a passionate and exciting organization who due to growth require several software developers to join the technical function. As we have four positions available at the moment, we are looking for people who enjoy problem solving and are proactive in putting forward new ideas as well as have a good understanding of Object Oriented Programming and Software design patterns.
Essential skills; - But remember you don’t need them all as there’s several roles across 5 squads!
- Experience within the Microsoft Technology Stack
- .Net framework/.Net Core
- SQL Server
The teams have a positive and friendly outlook and are innovating and modernizing the IT solutions they develop – candidates will be involved with the full software lifecycle of products and would be encouraged to suggest and introduce new ideas to help continually improve the way they work as valued team members.
Desirable (or the opportunity to learn new skills);
- Entity Framework
- Web Services
- Test Driven Development
In joining this organization you’ll be given the opportunity to work on new Greenfield projects and be an integral part of the architecture and design process for these new applications – there is also a structured development program. In addition, all the companies’ developers are given access to PluralSight subscriptions and an MSDN benefits subscription.
- Salary Range of £31,000 - £37,000 (depending on experience)
- Up to 33 days holiday (starting at 27 days) + public holidays
- Flexible working hours (flexitime)
- Remote working – This role is fully remote for the foreseeable
- Industry leading Pension Scheme
- Automatic pay progression and career opportunities
- Discounts and Childcare vouchers
- Agile Coaching
- The core offices are based in central Cardiff but there is no plan to return at this time
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate. Even if you do not tick all of the essential skills, we would still love to hear from you as this organization is looking for candidates who are willing to learn and pick up new skills also. For more details, please click APPLY now or for a confidential chat please call Nathan Handley on 02920 252 500.