IntaPeople are currently working with a Microsoft Partner who offer bespoke software services stretching from web & mobile application development, business intelligence to information security and digital transformation. Due to heavy growth over the last 18months and an influx of new/existing customer requests they now require several experienced developers to join the software team.
You’ll be involved with a wide range of technologies, developing digital platforms and cloud applications. You will work closely with clients and stakeholders to develop the software products/services whilst being fully involved with the entire project lifecycle from start to finish whilst also supporting other senior/lead team members within one of their many AGILE squad team.
The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in emerging technologies whilst taking pride in what they do on a day-to-day basis. The whole development team work's as one so mentoring all level of peers and taking on leadership responsibilities whilst having excellent communications skills will be essential. Sitting alongside other Senior Developers, Technical Leads , an Agile Coach and the Technical Director to ensure productivity and delivery is quality.
- Software/Application development experience in Microsoft technologies
- Building complex and bespoke .NET, MVC web applications amongst other modern frameworks
- Database development (ideally in SQL)
- Test Driven Development
Desirable (but not essential):
- Architectural decision-making experience
- Microsoft Azure development and deployment.
- Azure DevOps
- AGILE working
- System architecture design
- Previous Leadership experience
If you’re keen to develop your career using the latest development tools and techniques you’ll benefit from the support of knowledgeable and friendly colleagues in a great working environment, as well as access to training materials from Pluralsight and Microsoft Azure credits to experiment with the latest cloud technology.
They really do put their people first and have an excellent track record for providing the best technology solutions which exceed client expectations.
- Very Competitive Salary (£45,000 - £65,000) depending on experience and capabilities
- Bonus scheme related to performance and company performance
- Flexible working as standard (core hours 10-4)
- WFH working as standard
- Office working - you decide! 1 day per week , 1 day per month , 1 day per quarter
- Central Cardiff Location with modern, open-planned offices
- Starting at 25days Holidays (plus Bank Holidays) which rise on service and recognition
- Paid Pluralsight and trainings subscriptions
Along with other benefits such as social events, fresh ground coffee and office fruit/snacks!
Please note the Team has been largely remote/wfh based over the last 2years and they continue to do so. We are FULLY open to candidates who are located throughout the UK as travel will only be required for stakeholder and essential meetings. Candidates who are based outside of the UK and do not have the ability to work without restriction unfortunately cannot be considered at this time.
For more information or a confidential chat please call Nathan Handley on 02920 252 500 or click APPLY now for an immediate response. Social Media: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nathan-handley/