IntaPeople are proud to be partnered with a fast growth technology client who have recently secured one of the largest investment rounds to date in Wales. Due to this growth and a re-structure within the business they now require an experienced Software Delivery Manager to join the leadership team.
The Technical Delivery Manager will oversee the entire technology team which includes DevOps Engineers, Software Developers and Software Testers. Working closely with the Chief of Technology and the wider operations team you will be responsible for the software engineering implementations and software roadmap. We are looking for an experienced leader and someone who has strong stakeholder and end client communications experience.
- Proven experience within a Delivery or Software Engineering management role (5+years)
- Cross-functional team management experience (15+ peers)
- Strong People management skills with the ability to lead and coach others
- Strong technical knowledge or previous experience
- Excellent knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Excellent Stakeholder/End user communication skills
- Experience with Business Change & Strategy
- Agile & Waterfall methodologies
- Experience with multiple technologies (not necessarily hands on), object-oriented design and software development, cloud-based platforms, and complex web-based applications
Alongside the CTO and Senior Project/Product team you will be responsible for maintaining a high level of communications between the senior stakeholders and engineering team and essential being the link between the overall team and the CTO.
Ensuring timelines are established within your engineering team to delivery against realistic project deadlines and end goals. Working with the leadership team to ensure customer deployments are delivered on time and are within budget. You will be a champion for best practices and knowledge sharing whilst also driving improvements.
- Strong Software Testing experience/knowledge - very desirable
- Test Management, Automation and Security experience - very desirable
- A previous role as a Software Developer/Engineer is desirable
- Salesforce or MuleSoft experience - very desirable
- Senior Technical Delivery Manager (managing approx. 15 team)
- Cardiff City Centre (with onsite parking)
- A competitive salary of £65,000 - £70,000
- 25 days annual leave + Christmas + BH
- A competitive benefit package inc - PerkBox , Eye/Flu vouchers , Casual dress code etc
- Flexible working options with a Hybrid working approach (3-4 days wfh per week)
- The opportunity to grow the culture, delivery & engineering team
- Interviews are being booked in ASAP
For more information, please click APPLY now or call Nathan Handley for a confidential chat on 02920 252 500. LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/nathan-handley/