IntaPeople is currently supporting a leading supplier of bespoke software solutions in the search to find a talented individual to join their dedicated technical support team. We’re looking for an ambitious, motivated applications specialist who has excellent stakeholder/client facing skills with a background in technology and software.
Working closely with the technical team (which includes Software Developers and Project Managers amongst others) you’ll support the business and be a key point of contact one of the company’s many accounts. You’ll be responsible for creating and developing strong working relationships with high-profile clients acting as a key link between the customer and internal operations.
The company’s products run in an internet browser environment and are continuously evolving to meet the demands of their clients within the digital and media industry.
Responsibilities & Skills
- Provide first-line client support - working with engineers and third-party vendor partners
- Operate as the main point of contact for assigned customers, monitoring and responding appropriately to the customer requests and ensuring appropriate escalation
- Provide on-site and remote user training to clients.
- Configure front-end customer user applications
- Test and check front-end customer user applications and feedback results to the Development and Vendor teams
- Evaluate and test the software, register issues and present findings to Senior Management
- Project Manage and assist in the on-boarding of new and existing clients
- Organising software releases, performing upgrades and configuration changes
The Application specialist will also plan, document and finalise client changes via the development and IT team in order to deliver projects to the agreed time scales. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-grounded and successful company who have very large projects and work loads in the pipeline to come.
- Competitive starting salary of £27,000 - £35,000 (depending on experience/background)
- Competitive Bonus structure
- Healthy work life balance
- Hybrid/flexible working model –must be within a commutable distance of S.Wales
- Free onsite parking
- Open-plan offices in a friendly environment
- Development and Progression opportunities
- There maybe a need for international travel on a very small basis
- Interviews will commence in early 2023
For more information regarding the role please call Nathan Handley on 02920 252 500 for a confidential chat or click APPLY now for an initial call back. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this point in time. Candidates who have the right to work within the UK without restriction can apply.